Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome to Saltareli accessories page!


Hi, welcome to Saltareli accesories page!

My commitment to "reuse" consumer waste started from a sense of social responsibility. The issue of sustainability and care for the environment is extremely essential for me.

Firstly, this topic is environmentally significant worldwide at the present. Secondly, my professional conscience encouraged me to focus on this subject. It feels contradictory that plastic bottles are meant to be friendlier to the nature yet can actually harm it if it is not recycled. I feel a personal responsibility for the state of nature and I would like to be involved in preserving our environment.

"Saltareli" by Lina Bitkeviciute

Info: lina_bitkeviciute@yahoo.com

"Like" me on facebook :) Saltareli-Accessories



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home